Writer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I wish to provide informative, creative and compelling content across all media platforms, for small businesses and individuals. My aim is to help my clients increase visibility within their market niche to Attract Interest and a Desire for Action (A.I.D.A) from readers/consumers.
From my resume/CV
- Several years of writing experience in a wide range of topics.
- Possess the ability to research any topic with the skill to organize the information into a well written piece..
- Proven track record of working efficiently and professionally in all jobs undertaken.
- I meet deadlines 100% along with having the capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A strong grasp of MS Word and Apple Pages. I have excellent search capabilities on the web platform too.
- My typing and reading speed are high.
- A Native English speaker with an understanding of the nuances between USA and UK varieties.
So that you can know a little more about me, here are a few extra facts that I believe add to my skill set for you.
I was born in the UK and went through the UK grammar schooling system. I studied Public Relations BA (Hons) at Leeds Beckett University. Due to a change in the University grant system, I attended for one year. In that time however, I learnt the art of proof reading, writing press releases, targeted sales letters, product reviews, articles and writing technical guides.
I have researched and produced both paperback and E-book. I am in the process of increasing their visibility via social media, targeted press releases, flier and physical promotion.
In the UK, USA, New Zealand and Australia, I have worked as a Media Sales Account Manager. I possess over 6 years experience selling TV, Radio and Newspapers to diversified target markets. Traveling (travelling for the UK!) has enabled me to interact and learn from people from all walks of like. I believe this is an invaluable tool in understanding a clients target market.
I currently reside in Florida, yet I have lived, worked and traveled in many places. USA, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, South East Asia. Traveling by Air, Sea and Land. For the ‘Sea’ part, I was lucky enough to be a Freelance Megayacht Chef and Stewardess for over 12 years.. Food, Maritime , Hospitality and basic Engineering are all subjects I can write about with ease. I can bring a global feel to your copy (or not), as the case may be!
My life experiences thus far have given me the colorful mind I now possess. They provide to me a great interest in the areas of Culture, Entertainment, Politics, Sociology, Psychology, House & Home, Travel, Comedy, Current Affairs, Food, Health & Fitness, Yachts, Fashion to Celestial Navigation and all things in between!
I’m nearing the end of my sales pitch now! I hope the above information is useful for you, and that it shows I will be a great choice for your project.
So, can I work for you?!
Thanks for reading this and all the very best.