We are currently accepting submissions for our next issue of the magazine from anyone, anywhere!
While we do not have any theme for the issue, here are some guidelines:
1. We accept short stories, poetry, and artwork of any kind. However, if you are submitting a picture of anything other than a photograph, please make sure it is in high resolution. Therefore, don't submit pictures captured by your phone's camera.
2. You can submit as many pieces as you'd like, but one document attachment per piece of work. If possible, please attach all works in one email.
3. Please do not put your name or watermark on the piece of work. We vote anonymously and it'll save time to remove your name from the document. We will email you back if it gets accepted for your watermarked picture if you would prefer that.
4. Please include a small artist biography with in your submission email.
5. Please submit to [email protected]
Please do not send anything to the phone number.
We recommend NOT submitting your work to other publications until receiving approval for publication of your work.