Interior Design Writer/Contributor Intern
Wazo Furniture is looking for writers passionate about home decor and interior design to contribute to our new blog!
Topics go beyond just trend posts - they include industry expert Q&A's and tips, care process, decor of restaurants, product history, etc. We are always open to the right idea.
What do you get out of it?
• A chance to showcase your talent
• Experience in writing for a reputable Canadian Furniture company that has high volume monthly visits
• The opportunity to include this experience on your CV/resume
As a feature contributing writer for Wazo Furniture you must:
• Be up to date on current trends
• A knowledge of mid-century decor
• Have a flair for interior design
• Have a unique writing style and tone of voice - may be list format or paragraph
• Have excellent editing and grammar skills
• Contributing a 1 or more post per week
• Pitching editorial ideas
• Interviewing and reaching out to specialist and businesses when necessary
• Working on deadlines and under time constraints
• Providing a few photo options for your post
Currently, this is an unpaid position, however this is a great opportunity to build your portfolio with valuable work experience and establish yourself in the industry.
Only those who submit a brief cover letter and 3 blog oriented writing examples will be considered. Please include in one attached document.
Send all applications to [email protected]
We can't wait to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook - wazofurniture